I am pleased to announce that I will be teaching a new E-learning and Corporate Narration class at Voice Masters, with the incomparable Paulette Lifton! This four week class will explore the nuances of Product Explainers, Corporate Narration, and various types of E-learning.
What We Will Cover:
- Understanding and practicing real-life Corporate Training voice-over content. Focus on various genres, including corporate onboarding, product explainers, K-12 programs, job development, and more…
- Practice and perfect 1-2 minute Product Explainers that showcase the features of a product or service. Discuss how explainers are different from commercials.
- Explain Corporate Narration and practice the professional yet conversational tone that works for this type of voice-over.
- Understand and practice E-learning voice-over content which is normally 15 minutes or longer. Content usually has an interactive component (i.e. quizzes, comprehensive questions, etc.)
- Extensive immersion of E-learning, focusing on subjects including medical equipment, IT platforms, student education, and job development, and all the vocal nuances needed for the various types of projects.
- Overview of recording, editorial and technical requirements needed to accomplish voice-over for all the genres and how to deliver it appropriately.
Click the image below for all the details.
These are BY FAR the two areas of voiceover I work in the most, and I have completed over 200 jobs since the beginning of 2021 in these genres alone. They aren’t the most glamorous areas of voiceover, but you can create a successful business in these genres, like I have.
Class runs each Monday for 4 weeks, May 2 – 23, from 6-8pm PDT.
Click the image above, or CLICK HERE for all the information about the class. I hope to see you there!